Friday, February 4, 2011

Short and Sweet Review of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


Book Blurb:
What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined.


Rating
5 out of 5

My Thoughts
It’s really hard explain how I felt about this book without it being full of spoilers.  So..  I will say that I completely fell for Sam.  She was so real I felt like I knew her or I was her in some ways, she made my heart ache.  Sam’s story was so interesting, I loved the changes that came from her alternate actions and layering of the story. It was a great book I will be recommending to everyone I know.   I just have to say **Spoiler Alert**  my reaction to the last day went something like this.  But Why?? No!!  sob sob over and over. 

No comments: