Friday, January 7, 2011

Short and Sweet Review: Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford


Book Blurb:
The Sullivan sisters have a big problem. On Christmas Day their rich and imperious grandmother gathers the family and announces that she will soon die . . .and has cut the entire family out of her will. Since she is the source of almost all their income, this means they will soon be penniless. Someone in the family has offended her deeply. If that person comes forward with a confession of her (or his) crime, submitted in writing to her lawyer by New Year's Day, she will reinstate the family in her will. Or at least consider it.
And so the confessions begin....

Review
3.5 out of 5
I was really excited for this book and was slightly disappointed.  The writing was good, the characters were odd which usually is a good thing but I was just waiting and waiting.  I loved the girls stories but they did not lead up to the climax I wanted.  I think this was a case of hopes too high.  I wanted something juicy juicy but got a good story but not enough juice for me. 

No comments: