Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Short and Sweet Review- The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball














Book Blurb
When Erin Channing's favorite aunt dies, Erin is bequeathed a pink crystal ball and a set of weird instructions. Granted, Aunt Kiki (aka Aunt Kooky) always lived "outside the box." But now Erin and her two best friends are convinced that the pink crystal ball holds the key to their future-or at least the key to getting dates...
Rating
3 out of 5
Review
This book was fun but I really struggled to pick it up but once I picked it up I was enjoying it.  I thought it was very predictable but that didn’t stop me from liking the three girls, I was hoping for more insight into Lindsay and Samantha’s lives. I think this will probably become a series the way they ended the story.  I really liked Jesse.  I think that he was the one really good part of the books.  I didn’t care if he was stereotypical, he made me want to write “I see you looking” on my converse.   I don’t know if I will pick up the next book if there is one but it was cute, fun and easy to read.  

Also On Teenzone Blog

No comments: